Sick.. I am sick.. but only partially.. it only comes on at night. Approximately at 10:30 every night.. I get so stopped up I can hardly stand it. My throat is so scratchy and hoarse by midnight its almost unbearable. Which in turn means I am not sleeping well.. well I should say not sleeping. Last night I went to sleep hard core.. and was in a light coma for a couple hours.. but alas, when I woke it was toss and turn all night. Apparently so much more last night that my poor husband even said something about it at lunch today.. and he goes into a DEEP coma every night at shut eye time!
On the flip side, when I do wake up.. it clears up almost immediately. Its like my body is telling me, we don't like it when you lay down,, so we're gonna torture you. Apparently though it isn't just laying down that brings it on, I took a nap in my chair today.. hoping for some reprieve, and when I woke from it,, sore throat from hell. So I instructed my husband not to come home without something to knock me out cold. Sudafed I was told is ok.. just in case..
That just in case.. is turning into a probably not in my mind however. Tomorrow will officially make me a week late. BUT with my temp drop this AM, ( not that it was too terribly accurate if at all) I am just ready to say I didn't really ovulate. So for now, I don't really expect the witch's arrival anytime soon.. unless induced. I imagine that she would come along after surgery, as that will throw my body into a serious whack out for at least a week.
We'll just have to see what the temps do. I have plenty of symptoms.. if you wanna call them that. If I want to believe this "cold" is one.. then the sore throat, runny nose, cramping, big time foggy headed, and oh did I mention I am starved constantly?!? I am the type of person, ironically that only gets really hungry about once a day. So what's a girl to do.. but wait.. cause after all isn't that everyone's favorite pasttime?!?
1 comment:
I was never worth a crap when it came to figuring out my temps. I'm like learning disabled that way, so sorry I can't help you with that. Maybe you are allergic to something you encounter during the day that's causing drainage, and therefore a sore throat/congestion by evening? Sudafed is okay (per my freakish ob), just in case. ;-) And the surgery will throw you out of whack, so I'm glad you're prepared. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment