I got my baby back yesterday! I never realize how much I miss him till I actually see him again. I am normally too busy enjoying the quiet alone time. Its funny how things work out that way, its not like I knew his middle name, Storm, would fit him to a T, but it certainly does. He comes in and out of your life moments just that way, whirling, turning and fast! He was gone to Nana's for a few days. Nana oh Nana.. how he loves Nana. I am quite partial to her myself since she's mom afterall.
I am probably weird to some in the sense that I don't acquire new "people" in my life when I move. I don't mean in general, I mean like eye doctors and hair stylists. I have had the same eye doctor since I was in fifth grade and have lived in six different cities during that time. Each of them the drive ranged from 45 minutes to 3 hours to get back to him. Same with hair stylist. I have only ever gone to one of two different gals that have done my hair since grade school.. and still make the trip back to the homeland to get their services.
Yesterday on my three hour trek to pick up A. Storm, I had already made an appointment to get my hair done. I am a natural blond gone awry since giving birth. Its still blond, naturally, but is now a dirty blond, which in turns makes me look dull and weary. So I ventured into the world of highlights several months ago. When I did this, I got about a foot of hair cut off and layered up to give me some volume. Yesterday was and up keep appointment and oh how I love having my hair done! I should pamper myself more and do it more often. In fact, hubby thinks its a good idea too! How can I lose with that kind of support!?
I should mention that I still have no arrival of the witch. Have no idea where she's gone off to!
No comments:
Post a Comment