Thursday, September 30, 2004

Four and Fifteen Days and Counting....

Four days = number of days I am supposedly late. Yes, that's right. Although I am not completely convinced that I actually did ovulate, seeing as how I wasn't on any meds this go round and am technically on a break awaiting my pending consultation for bypass. Which leads me to Fifteen days = the number of days all my paperwork has been submitted and we are waiting on a response from insurance.

I suppose though that no news is good news.. as they only took four days to snap back a denial last time for the uncovered procedure..so I guess I can only assume they are actually checking the paperwork and will send the approval through when they get good and ready.. barring no account on those waiting on the answer of course!

Either way I believe I am ok with the outcome. I get to get skinny or I get to have a baby! woohoo .. who couldn't be happy with either of those choices?

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG, what is going on?? You tell us you're four days late and then don't come back with an update?

Come on, I'm dying here! (And wishing you many, many ++ vibes).

Heather
One Pink Line