Sunday, December 12, 2004

Deck the Halls....

Christmas time is quickly approaching and I stay just as content with putting off doing the Christmas shopping. I have always been a last minute shopper, but the past few years I have really tried to do better. This year, however, has found me in the same funk again. I felt a twinge of wanting to spend money the other day.. but it passed pretty fast. I know what I have to buy for everyone, its just a matter of going and doing it.

Intermittent with decorating and allll that holiday cheer, I have been doing another medicated cycle. For some reason I just don't feel like this med is gonna work. Would much rather have taken the clomid that I KNOW works. Maybe the doc was just humoring me.. either way we should know something soon. I can hope anyways.

On a good note, recently two checks have arrived in the mail. For over paying at some point. One of said checks came from the fertility clinic. I can't believe they are sending me back money, when supposedly the visit I had was gonna cost me 750 bucks because "you're meeting your deductible today Mrs. Fairy". Well I didn't and turns out somehow it got paid by insurance and now they are sending me money back! HEY! Who am I to argue? I love found money like that.. that will go a long way towards the Christmas shopping I will be doing probably on December 23rd. All except for the Secret Santa gifts I have to buy and get in the mail!

I love the aura that this season brings, the smells, the lights.. all of it. Anyone that has travelling to do during the holidays probably wishes, like I do, that it would just hurry and be over with. I hate that because people are so stubborn that they can't help out us travellers by celebrating on a different day, so as not to suck every last bit of joy out of us by being so damn tired we don't know if we are coming or going. Not to mention being around people we aren't ready to be around yet. Its really starting to suck all the way around. Some things are gonna have to change.. for sanity's sake.

No comments: