That is the phrase that me and my husband use to give little things to each other.. and we may not always say that exactly.. its just kinda "understood" that's what it is.. The first bouquet of flowers he sent me, which happened to be on the tail end of a break-up with my ex bf, he didn't sign the card,, so I wasn't sure who they were from before I saw the card..but the first three words were Just a Reminder.. I knew then it was him and then fantastic words followed. This AM he reminded me again how much he loves me. After having been up till nearly 4 AM preparing crafts for my son's cmas party this AM.. I get into the truck and on top of the steering wheel is a card.. on the front it said.. Turn the Key.. so first I read the card.. which brought tears to my eyes.. after he told me "you really are the better half of me"... and I cranked the truck and a CD I have mentioned in passing that I wanted was set to play my fave song from the CD.... I guess it was an early anniversary gift.. our 6th is next week.. and I couldn't love him more.
1 comment:
Hey. Just got caught up on your blog. Let me know how the femara works. Did you have any side effects? I've heard it isn't as bad as clomid. Good luck.
Post a Comment