Well I said the next two weeks would prove interesting.. but it turns out that the last two weeks weren't the interesting part.. it was this AM. With my huge temp drop on 12dpo.. Thursday.. I knew the end was coming.. So for the past ohh 36 hours I have been telling my husband he better get it while he can.. as the wicked bitch would be here when I wake up on Saturday AM and then it would be 4-5 days before he would get any. Hmm.. let me clarify.. I wasn't telling him this for his benefit.. its absolutely and totally for me.. as I am on a three day time frame.. more than that.. and I am terribly unpleasant to live with.. lol.. Only when I have no control over it do I last longer without consequence. Well seeing as how he had a hard beat down day yesterday.. ( and who wouldn't coming up on your 70th work hour this week, and looking at another 10 the next day?), we didn't get any loving in last night.. so I resigned myself to the fact that it will be mid/late next week when I could "replenish". The interesting part in all this is that when I eagerly went to the bathroom this morning I was so ready to see her arrival.. and low and behold.. she was MIA! Well now I am baffled.. Since I have been ovulating.. I have had a 14 day LP to the nose.. each time.. well she shows up on 14dpo.. so whatever way you want to look at it.
We had a busy morning with soccer pictures then a game following.. and I could have sworn during the game she showed.. so instead of going directly to my friends house as I had planned.. we made a pit stop at home.. just to check.. and change clothes if necessary and plug of course.. but again.. nothing.. So at this juncture, I am just guessing I have to have ovulated later than I thought. My temps don't correlate with that.. but what's a girl to do?? Fairly certain I am not pregnant.. so my guess is that she will be here in the AM. Maybe probably.. well most likely.. I o'd a day later than we thought. I might test.. but they failed me miserably the first pregnancy.. so I don't put much faith in them.. but then again,, I have three.. so what the hell right?
Feeling her draw near.. I have gone ahead and put into motion getting surgery scheduled. I went to the seminar and got that out of the way. I called the insurance company and inquired about getting my approval transferred to the new doc.. and was told that it was covered and shouldn't be a problem to transfer .. so all I gotta do now is talk to the insurance lady in the new doc office and give her the number to call and get it set up and approved blah blah.. then set up my consultation and I am guessing at the consult they will set up a surgery date.. which I was told was booking at 3-4 weeks out.. so its very possible I will be going under the knife in less than two months.. possibly late Sept early Oct. That will be here before I know it.
This time a week ago.. I put my doggie out in the back yard as usual and commenced with daily routines. Kenobi, my dog, stays out at night.. and mostly all day in doors with us--me. Well Sunday when we went down to let him in.. he just sat there at the fence,, not waiting at the door and having a coronary wanting in. So hubby left him out.. thought well.. he's all comfy.. no biggie. An hour or so later, I sent my son down to let him in.. and he came in .. but didnt' follow him upstairs.. I told my husband something was up and he went to check on him.. came back up and said.. yep.. he's sick.. he's got diarrhea bad.. So we commenced to giving him a bath and he just kinda laid around. So I made an appt the next day to bring him in. I took him by after picking my son up from school. He had a 105 temp and was so lethargic it wasn't even funny. Not to mention he did a nice poop job on me right then and there.. OMG I thought I was gonna choke it smelled so bad.. ( yeah.. you wanted to know that much information right?). So they proceed to do the workup blah blah.. and say.. we're keeping him overnight.. well that one night turned into three .. but in the end I got a better pup. He's back to his old self and humping the cat with unbiased enthusiasm every time she enters the house! Its good to have him back.. minus the vet bill..
I just thought I would make mention of the yummy cucumber sandwiches I had this afternoon. I have a good friend that sells home interior and she had an open house this afternoon so I went by there to sit with her for a while.. and she had the yummiest cucumber sandwiches.. the only bad thing about cucumbers ... that is also a con in the bell pepper eatery as well.. is the aftertaste.. err should I say the revisitation(yes I know that's not a real word.. but hey.. it gets my point across) of the "flavor".. even the slightest little bitty burp.. will bring back the memoirs!!
I will try to update a little sooner than this next time... of course I am sure that I will have something to report about AF in the next couple days.. therefore making me do the replacement dreams dance .. from babies right now.. to being skinny for the first time in my life.. well maybe not skinny.. but at least no longer overweight. Replacing dreams isn't so bad.. I mean,, its not like I am giving up a dream.. just pursuing a different one for the time being. Eventually I know I will realize most if not all of my dreams.... and I have to go back to the old saying a professor once said. "Patience is not a virtue.. but rather, a skill." Well I have certainly mastered it.. to say the least!
No comments:
Post a Comment